THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Admissions at St Andrew’s
The Admissions process at St Andrew's is very simple. Most children either join our Nursery (which your child can join full-time in the term they turn three) or Reception. Occasional places are then available in other year groups.
2) Register online following a visit and pay the Registration Fee of £85. Early registration is advised.
3) Following a visit, your child is invited on a Taster Day, or Taster Session for the Nursery. Although there are no entrance exams as such, your child will sit an informal assessment in English and maths, alongside a review of their current school report, so we can ensure they will flourish in the classroom.
4) On completion of a successful Taster Day or Session, your child is offered a firm or waiting list place.
5) Parents accepting a firm offer will be asked to sign and return an application form and pay a deposit of £500, refundable upon their child's departure from School.
6) Your child is invited to an optional settling-in day with their class before they start.
7) The day before term starts, new pupils and parents are invited to St Andrew’s to meet their Form Tutor, see their classroom, and drop off their kit.